Monday, February 15, 2010

menu Monday

Menu Monday!

DAVE PLANNED the menu this week. Today has already been a crazy day because last week I worked 40 hours! Holy Crap. was that exhausting. I worked at the flower shop. I got to see a lot of pretty designs from lots of professionals, young and old. One of the ladies made my moms bouquet, and i got one awesome one for me from another artist. I am going to get my check this week and pick up another arrangement for my sister. I noticed it getting a little catty towards the end of the week, which just made me the peacemaker because i am a lover of mankind, even if you are a terrible driver!
Thsnk Goodness I am back home with my precious children.


MONDAY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP AND SALAD
TUESDAY GREEN PIZZA
WEDNESDAY CHICKEN SALAD WITH HOMEMADE BALSALMIC DRESSING
THURSDAY BBQ RIBS AND COLLARD GREENS
FRIDAY VEGGIE STIRFRY WITH SWEET ORANGE SAUCE
SATURDAY EGGBAKE

Maybe I will bake some Coconut Pumpkin Bread this week. Its a great healthy breakfast bread and tastes delicious. I try to use all organic and healthy products with low sugar but full flavor! I am always changing recipes and writing down new ones. I love talking food and cooking for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment