Monday, March 8, 2010

What a Week!!!

Whoa, last week flew by!!! It started on Monday night with a delicious carne avada at our friends, and ended with Elias bumping his head. So both of my men were hurt. Which meant more mothering and loving than cooking this last week.
I love being able to make David smile and help him deal with the pain of a broken wrist. And my hito, well I would rather him not be hurt, but, I am so glad I can calm him. Plus I took Lucia for her 9 month check up. She was supposed to get shots, but since she doesn't do all those vaccines in her little body, I really didn't need to take her, and she ended up getting sick (or teething)! Dirty Doctors Office.

Thank goodness our veggie/fruit box from our CSA was still delicious!

Monday-Carne Avada, Calabacitas, Frijoles
Tuesday-Mexican Leftovers!!!
Wednesday-EggBake with hashed browns, spinach, cooking greens, eggs, sharp cheddar, red bells, and onions
Thursday-Spinach and Mixed Green Salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado and Chicken
Friday-Brown Rice, Bok Choy, Carrots and Salmon with soy sauce
Saturday-BBQ at Nicoles
Sunday-Wheat Pasta with Zuchini, Eggplant, tomatoes, and mozzerella

I made a big batch of carrot muffins, with apples and zuchini and wheat germ. they will make a good breakfast snack for us this week and next week when our friends come to town!!

No comments:

Post a Comment